POLYPROPYLENE (PP) WOVEN BAGS
TAN HUNG JSC is a leading company in the manufacture of fabrics and pp woven bag, polypropylene packagings, of recognized national and international prestige, especially here in Asia, where it stands out because of the variety and quality of its product line.
The company supplies both the national and foreign markets, standing out in countries such as Russia, Philippines, Singapore, Korea, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, etc. This demanding markets force us to work with the highest possible standards of quality and productivity.
Woven PP (polypropylene) bags are produced by interweaving polypropylene tapes in two directions, they are known for their strength and durability. They are tough, breathable, cost effective bags, ideally suited for packaging agricultural products like grains, pulses, seeds and sugar, as well as products as diverse as sand, fodder, chemicals, cement, metal parts, etc.
As the largest importer of polypropylene bags in Canada, we carry a huge inventory including a wide variety of sizes and constructions. Our bags are renowned for their consistent sizing, strength and quality.
We are pleased to offer a wide variety of options in order to best suit the application. PP woven bags with coating and bags with liners are ideal for packaging products that are at risk of leaking, from fine granules like sugar or flour to more hazardous materials like fertilizers or chemicals. Liners help protect the integrity of your product by avoiding contamination from outside sources and reducing the release or absorption of humidity.
Whether you have a proven design or would like the assistance or opinion of a professional, please contact us today. We look forward to discussing your needs and finding the perfect fit for you.
Advantages/Characteristics of PP Woven Bags
- Tear resistant, reducing costly losses of products and reworking costs
- Custom two sided printing is available
- Can be custom designed to meet client specifications
- Available with flat or anti-slip weaving
- Available with or without liner
- Bags may be heat cut, cold cut or hemmed top
- Can be laminated or non-laminated
- Can be gusseted or pillow/tube
- Available in any color or transparent
- Widely used for products needing to breathe (preventing mold or decomposition)
Some of the uses of PP Woven Bag include
- Animal feeds
- Produced with white, colored or translucent polypropylene fabric
- Sewn in liners
- Loose liners cuffed at the mouth of the bag
- Hemmed, heat cut, or cold cut
- Pillow or gusset styles
- Laminated or non-laminated
- Available in multi-color printing