POLYPROPYLENE (PP) WOVEN BAGS
TAN HUNG JSC is a leading company in manufacturing fabrics and pp woven bags and polypropylene packaging of recognized national and international prestige, especially here in Asia, where it stands out because of the variety and quality of its product line.
The company supplies national and foreign markets in Russia, the Philippines, Singapore, Korea, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, etc. These demanding markets force us to work with the highest possible quality and productivity standards.
Interweaving polypropylene tapes produce woven PP (polypropylene) bags in two directions; they are known for their strength and durability. They are tough, breathable, cost-effective bags ideally suited for packaging agricultural products like grains, pulses, seeds, and sugar and products diverse as sand, fodder, chemicals, cement, metal parts, etc.
We are pleased to offer various options to suit the application best. PP woven bags with coating and liners are ideal for packaging products at risk of leaking, from fine granules like sugar or flour to more hazardous materials like fertilizers or chemicals. Liners help protect the integrity of your product by avoiding contamination from outside sources and reducing the release or absorption of humidity.
Whether you have a proven design or would like a professional’s assistance or opinion, please contact us today. We look forward to discussing your needs and finding the perfect fit.
Advantages/Characteristics of PP Woven Bags
- Tear resistant, reducing costly losses of products and reworking costs
- Custom two-sided printing is available
- Can be custom-designed to meet client specifications
- Available with flat or anti-slip weaving
- Available with or without liner
- Bags may be heat cut, cold cut, or hemmed top
- Can be laminated or non-laminated
- It can be gusseted or pillow/tube
- Available in any color or transparent
- Widely used for products needing to breathe (preventing mold or decomposition)
Some of the uses of PP woven bags include
- Animal feeds
- Produced with white, colored, or translucent polypropylene fabric
- Sewn-in liners
- Loose liners cuffed at the mouth of the bag
- Hemmed, heat cut, or cold cut
- Pillow or gusset styles
- Laminated or non-laminated
- Available in multi-color printing